User friendly interface
- Simple and easy understandable interface provides comfortable and trustable usage experience to the operator.
- Developed by user demands, wide, colored, graphical screen interface provides fast programming and easy usage.
- Even new starters can program their cuts in seconds by easy cut page.
- Provides excellent visualization to her user by bright colored big buttons and easy readable characters.
- Different sized complex cutting programs can be stored by 100 program storage capacity.
- Fault and warning messages on opening windows give best usage experience.
- Improved fault sensation algorithm blocks faulty data input.
Strong hardware features
- Reach analog control unit has 6 analog input and 2 analog output.
- There are 16 digital input and 16 digital output all directable.
- Top level touching performance by strengthen touch screen.
- Lifespan of minimum touching: 1.000.000 times* (*Tested under laboratory conditions by pushing 250 gf force with 8 mm diameter rubber. Given number above is minimum usage lifespan.)
Automatic Control Features
- Automatic cutting
- Automatic blade gap adjustment
- Automatic cutting angle
- Automatic cutting length
- Automatic retract
- 7” Led Touch Screen
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Working memory : SRAM
- System memory : FLASH / Micro SD card (optional)
- Communication : RS232, RS485, USB (optional)
- Axis : 2 pcs. of analog axes driving (optionally can be increased)
- Power Sources : 24 VDC
- Encoder Inputs : 2
- Incremental encoder inputs
- Isolated Digital Inputs : 16 Digital Inputs
- Analog Inputs : 6 Analog Inputs
- Digital Outputs : 16 Digital Outputs
- Analog Outputs : 2 Analog Outputs
- Touch Screen Lifespan : 1.000.000 times touching
- Working Conditions : Between -20 oC and +70 oC
- Dimensions (needed panel gap): 178,5 x 133,1 x 55,5
- Standards : IEC 61132-2